1. When will the service begin after the payment?
That will depend on our workload, but it will be usually after 1-3 hours during business hours Monday – Sunday 9AM to 10PM, New York – Eastern Time.
2. How long will the service take?
It really depends on the service. For example, troubleshooting can take anything from 15 minutes to an hour, but migration can take up to 7-10 hours if the site is big.
3. What information do you need from me for the service?
You can find a “Service Request Form” button link at the bottom of the service item page you’ve ordered. What we need are:
- Website URL: domain name or server IP
- For WordPress related service: WordPress admin login username/password and FTP/FTPS/SFTP login username/password
- Domain name related service: domain registrar login username/password
- Server related service: SSH or Hosting Panel login username/passowrd
4. Can I make partial payments?
The concept of WP Help Support is to complete a task or a set of tasks that you have purchased. We can break your project down into a series of hourly tasks for small projects or daily (8 hours) tasks for big projects, so you can make the payment on the on-going basis.
This will help us to focus on each individual tasks one at a time for better quality service, and you will also benefit from not being overcharged, giving you the confidence and transparency with clear service pricing of knowing exactly what you are paying for.
5. Can I make full payment only when a task or project is completed?
No, we will only process paid orders placed in the service queue.
6. Could you build a theme from scratch for me?
Currently, we are not accepting theme development projects that require building it from scratch, but we accept theme tweaking custom jobs.
7. Do you provide plugin development services?
No, not at the moment. But we will include this service in the future.
8. Do you provide graphic and logo design services?
No, not at the moment. But We will include it in the future.
9. Can I get a refund if I change my mind?
We can refund you if the service is not delivered, but cannot after our service is completed. If you need further assistance after our service is done please contact us and we will try our best to help you.