This service is for moving your WordPress website to a new server, new location in the same server, or to clone a your production website for development.
The following services will be performed:
- Perform a malware scan on your current website
- Backup the current website files and the database
- Create database on the new server
- Restore the backup website files and the database on the new server
- Configure restored website on the new server
- Perform hyperlink search and replace if the location or the domain name is changed
This service is to migrate a perfectly healthy working WordPress website without any pre-existing issues.
What We Need For The Service
Please provide the information below after purchasing the service by clicking the Service Request Form button at the bottom of this page.
- Paypal transaction ID or 2Checkout order number
- Current Server’s SSH, FTP, or Hosting Panel login credentials
- New Server’s SSH, FTP, or Hosting Panel login credentials
- Current website’s WordPress admin login username and password
- Hosting company and hosting account type for the current and new server (shared, VPS, dedicated, etc.)